Are you a Tourism Industry Partner?
If so, the following Tourism Facts probably impact your business.
Did you know:
- Visitor spending in Temecula generates over $614 million in 2021
- Tourism supports 7,480 jobs in Temecula in 2021
- Temecula hosted over 918,000 thousand guests in our Temecula hotels in 2021
The question is, “Does the Tourism Visitor come to your business?”
Partner today! Visit Temecula Valley (VTV) spends over $2 million per year to market Temecula as a year-round destination. Our goal is to increase business Sunday through Thursday to business and leisure travelers and entice our visitors to stay more than one day!
Your membership with VTV is your connection to this $614 million tourism market. As a member, you have the expertise of our entire sales and marketing team working for you to promote your products and services to visitors, meeting professionals and travel trade, media and the film industry. Membership benefits include:
- Web Site & Linking - Your business is included on VisitTemeculaValley.com viewed annually by thousands of visitors, meeting planners and professional tour operators. Your basic listing includes your business name, address, phone, fax and link to your website. Other technology benefits include access to the Calendar of Events.
- Member Extranet - Our password-protected Member Extranet gives you complete control over what visitors see about your business on our website. Plus, you have exclusive access to the most current versions of our Membership Directory, a powerful tool for member-to-member networking and business development.
- Publications - Based on business specialty, members are listed in our Visitor's Guide, which has an annual circulation of 40,000 copies, in addition to online downloads, and is distributed through visitor inquiry fulfillment, local distribution (hotel rooms, concierges/front desk) and state welcome centers. Advertising in the Visitor's Guide and Meeting & Event Planner's Guide is exclusive to members.
- Referrals - Visit Temecula Valley refers member businesses to meeting and event planners, tour operators, travel writers, residents and local corporations who request products and services
- Cooperative Programs - Exclusive to VTV members. Participation allows for additional exposure through e-newsletter advertorials, and print advertising placement.
- Networking & Events - Make new business contacts at VTV events which are designed to both educate the local hospitality industry and provide networking opportunities.
- Monthly Newsletters - Information about the local hospitality industry and past, current and future VTV campaigns and opportunities.
- National & Local Research Access - Advertising statistics, visitor surveys and conversion studies, monthly occupancy reports and average daily rates.
- Promotional Opportunities - Visit Temecula Valley destination marketing programs and international public relations including FAMiliarization tours, travel writers, meeting planners, travel agents and film scouts.
- Community - Your affiliation with Visit Temecula Valley shows support of the local tourism industry and the importance of your business contribution to local tax revenues.
As of January 1st 2023, Annual dues are as follows:
- Membership dues are $250.00
- Non-Profit dues are $150.00
- Out-of-Area Marketing Partners dues are $750.00
We hope you join the team to make Temecula a true destination experience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions (951) 491-6085 firstname.lastname@example.org.