State of Tourism
Travel is a significant economic driver in our state, region and local economy. The State of Tourism is an annual event that brings together the strength of our community influencers within our local cities, businesses and its community leaders. Visit Temecula Valley unveils its annual travel impact report detailing visitation, overnight stay accommodation, employment, and more.
We were so excited to unveil our 2017 travel impact numbers at this event! We hope to see you at next years State of Tourism event.
2018 State of Tourism Speaker Presentations
- Bruce Baltin - Managing Director, CBRE Hotels Advisory
- John Kelliher - Visit California Commissioner & 2nd Vice Chairman of the Visit Temecula Valley Board of Directors
- Barb Newton - President and CEO, CalTravel
- Melody Brunsting - Supervisors Board Assistant Riverside County Third District & Secretary of Visit Temecula Valley Board of Directors
- Christine Damko - Economic Development Analyst, City of Temecula
- Lee Torres - General Manager, Pechanga Resort Casino
- Cherise Manning - Chairman of the Board, Visit Temecula Valley