Group Itinerary Activities - Wine Tours
With settings from sophisticated and elegant to comfortable and charming, Temecula Valley wineries are the perfect venues for a great variety of business meetings. Winery and transportation partners are great assets to create the perfect tour! Our wine tours include unique experiences for all itineraries.
- Custom Tailored Menus by award-winning chefs and culinary teams.
- Escorted Tours take participants amidst vines and behind the scenes to learn of seasonal activities and creative winemaking tasks.
- Guided Tasting Experiences that include food-and-wine pairing with cheeses, appetizers, and multiple-courses.
- Wine and Art Classes by local artists guide students in creating hand-painted artworks while tasting Temecula Valley wines; completed canvasses become keepsakes.
- Wine and Live Music Events can be found at many Temecula Valley wineries. Meeting and groups can choose from a variety of local musicians for festive, private, midweek wine-and-live-music events.
- Wine blending, as well as other wine education classes are available at several wineries.
Vineyard Picnic Tour
4-5 Hour Experience
Just one of their many tours, Grapeline Wine Tours will take your group to four wineries, a catered picnic lunch, and an exclusive Value Passport. Contact them for more private tour options!
It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere
3-4 Hour Experience
Available for groups up to 54 people, this tour allows you to choose your preferred wineries and offer add-on's such as catered lunch, charcuterie, and experiential components.
Blending and Marketing Challenge
2-3 Hour Experience
This tour allows your attendees to be a winemaker for a day! Your group will taste straight from the tanks and barrels, learn about grape cultivation, blend their own wine, and brand and sell their own wine to teammates.
Temecula Wine Tour
4 Hour Experience
Known as the "happiest tour in Temecula," Van'N Boozy tours smaller groups aboard their vintage VW buses, complete with a vintage 1960's cooler for your take-home bottles! Take your group to three "off the beaten path" wineries to make lasting memories.