Sabai Sabai Cocktail: Thai welcome cocktail with Mekhong “Spirit of Thailand”, triple sec, lime juice, club soda and Thai basil. “Sabai Sabai” is Thai word mean “Chilled & Relax”. It’s often referred to as the “Official” drink of Thailand and it’s quite fascinating. This phenomenon cocktail is exclusively served only at Aiyara Thai Cuisine.
Peppermint Gelato: Our Peppermint Gelato is a new flavor, perfectly launching in time for this holiday season! All of our gelatos have intense flavors due to the slow-churned speed at which it is made. Our gelato is made from the highest quality, natural ingredients and is ALL homemade! Gelato is not just a dessert - it is ingrained in our Italian roots!
- Ahi Tuna Stack Dons Un Bocal: A culinary masterpiece featuring a harmonious blend of fresh ingredients that promises to tantalize your senses. Ahi Tuna, mango, avocado, cucumber, watermelon radish, cilantro, & plum sauce dressing.
Holiday Primitivo Truffle: Our truffle made with Primitivo wine rolled in holiday inspired sprinkles.
- Holiday Sparkling: Our Dolce Bubbly Sparkling wine with a sprig of fresh rosemary and cranberries!
- Gingerbread Human Pancake Stack: Creme Anglaise Pancakes
- North Pole Snowman Flight: White Chocolate Matcha Latte & Match Mini Donut, OatNog Latte & Gingerbread Vanilla Mini Donut, & Peppermint Mocha Latte & Peppermint & Chocolate Mini Donut
- Mrs. Claus Mimosa Flight: Three mimosas: Jack Frost Coconut Blues, Cranberry Rosemary, & Winter Spice
- Jack Frost Cocktail: Chill out this December and indulge in a tropical holiday cocktail! Pineapple Juice, Blue Curaçao, Bacardi Light Rum, Cream of Coconut, Coconut Rim.
- Holiday Fazeli French Loaf: Filled with sweet potato, topped with ample syrup and bruleed marshmallows.
- Winter Brussels: Roasted Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, candied walnuts, dried cranberry and maple glaze.
- Sausage stuffing egg roll: Comes with cranberry dipping sauce.
Nutmeg NightCap: Steamed Whole Milk, House-made chocolate syrup, Orange Bitters, Nutmeg, Optional Espresso. Indulge in the Holiday cheer with our Nutmeg Nightcap! This Delightful concoction combines the velvety richness of house -made chocolate syrup for that sweet touch, a hint of citrusy magic from Orange Bitters, all crowned with a generous dusting of freshly grated nutmeg. It's the perfect sip to enjoy on a festive day in warmth and flavor!
- Brulee Brie Bowl + Mini Pretzel Bites: Served with warm, salted mini Pretzel Bites is a delectable treat, expertly caramelized to create a tantalizing contrast of flavors and textures, featuring a Quinta Brie from a California Creamery (Point Reyes).
- Charcuterie Wreath: This exquisite wreath features premium cured meats, and more. This delicious arrangement is a feast for the senses, perfect for impressing your guests at any gathering.
- Holiday Turkey Ciabatta: Sliced turkey, provolone cheese, berried cranberry sauce, tomato, red onion, & arugula on homemade ciabatta bread with a side of French fries.
- Seasonal Spinach Salad: Baby spinach, red apples, pears & mandarin oranges lightly tossed with raspberry vinaigrette, topped with dried cranberries, crumbled feta cheese & caramelized walnuts.
- Holiday Tea-to-Go: Get into the holiday spirit as you shop and enjoy a hot or iced tea. Choose Candy Cane, Gingerbread Latte, or one of our many loose-leaf teas or caffeine-free blends.
- Chocolate Chip Rosemary Cookies: A holiday chocolate chip rosemary cookie blends the sweet richness of chocolate chips with the unique, earthy flavor of finely chopped rosemary, creating a delightful sweet-savory experience. Its festive appearance is often enhanced with a dusting of powdered sugar or a decorative rosemary sprig, making it a visually appealing and flavorful treat for holiday celebrations. Contains Dairy.
- Sea Glow Cocktail: Welcome to deliciousness! A spin on the famous tropical classic, The Pina Colada. This vibrant blue cocktail features Blanco Tequila, Curacao, Spicy Bitters, Chili coconut cream, Pineapple and lime. You're sure to enjoy this libation that will make you feel like your on an island vacation in the winter months.
- Pie Slice A La Mode: Apple, Cherry, Strawberry Rhubarb, Recipes Cream, Chocolate Cream, and Coconut Cream pies served A La Mode. Since 1927, we've been baking up a storm with our famous pies! They're creamy, dreamy, and served A La Mode! We've got all your favorite pies ready to make your days sweeter. Whether it's our classic pumpkin or a slice of something new, we're serving up joy one pie at a time.