View our free
Temecula Xenia Hospitality Reward Nominations
When considering a nomination, please keep the following in mind:
- Consider all of that business's or individual's accomplishments for the year 2018 only.
- Nominee should be a business or individual who meets the criteria of the award.
- To nominate a business or individual for this honor, you must be a VTV member in good standing.
- Self, employee or employer nominations will not be accepted. You must not be affiliated with the individual you wish to nominate.
- Past award winners are not eligible to win again in the same category for two (2) consecutive years following their win.
- All nominations will be accepted by submitting online by the deadline.
- All information submitted is subject to verification.
- Nominee does not need to be a Visit Temecula Valley member.
Not a VTV member? Click here for more information.
- Welty Award for Tourism Professional of the Year
2017 Award Winner - Melody Brunsting
Awarded to an individual who has made a significant contribution to the tourism industry through innovation, inspiration, and industry leadership. This award is presented at the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce Awards Gala.
- Ambassador Award
2017 Award Winner - Scott Wilson, Pechanga Resort & Casino
Awarded to an individual who has generated significant economic impact for the region by working to encourage tourism and/or secured a major convention or event in Temecula.
- Cilurzo Award for Winery of the Year
2017 Award Winner - Falkner Winery
Awarded to a winery operating in the Temecula Valley, who routinely offers an exceptional guest experience through their quality wines, superb guest service, events, and wine education. The winner of this award will be actively involved in the community through their philanthropic activities. (All potential nominees will be required to meet the established definition/criteria of a winery within Riverside County.)
- Champion Culinary Award
2017 Award Winner - Leah Di Bernardo
Awarded to a locally-owned restaurant or a chef operating in the Temecula Valley demonstrating exceptional dining experiences through its service excellence, innovation and culinary offerings. The winner of this award will be actively involved in the community through their philanthropic activities.
- Hospitality Award
2017 Award Winner - Pechanga Resort & Casino
Awarded to a tourism organization who demonstrated outstanding hospitality to visitors and exhibits a team spirit in promoting travel, tourism and the growth of Temecula.
- Social Media Award
2017 Award Winner - Avensole Winery
Awarded to an organization that has had the greatest impact, through social media, promoting Temecula and successfully attracting visitors.
Nominations are now closed. Keep an eye out for our nominations next year!