When considering a nomination, please keep the following in mind:
- Consider all of that business's or individual's accomplishments for the year 2016 only.
- Nominee should be a business or individual who meets the criteria of the award.
- To nominate a business or individual for this honor, you must be a VTV member in good standing.
- Self, employee or employer nominations will not be accepted. You must not be affiliated with the individual you wish to nominate.
- Past award winners are not eligible to win again in the same category for two (2) consecutive years following their win.
- All nominations will be accepted by submitting online by the deadline.
- All information submitted is subject to verification.
Not a VTV member? Click here for more information.
Awarded to an individual who has generated significant economic impact for the region by working to encourage tourism and/or secured a major convention or event in Temecula.
Cilurzo Award for Winery of the Year
Awarded to a winery operating in the Temecula Valley, who routinely offers an exceptional guest experience through their quality wines, superb guest service, events, and wine education. The winner of this award will be actively involved in the community through their philanthropic activities. (All potential nominees will be required to meet the established definition/criteria of a winery within Riverside County.)
Awarded to a tourism organization who demonstrated outstanding hospitality to visitors and exhibits a team spirit in promoting travel, tourism and the growth of Temecula.
Social Media Award
Awarded to an organization that has had the greatest impact, through social media, promoting Temecula and successfully attracting visitors.
Champion Culinary Award
Awarded to a locally-owned restaurant or a chef operating in the Temecula Valley demonstrating exceptional dining experiences through its service excellence, innovation and culinary offerings. The winner of this award will be actively involved in the community through their philanthropic activities.
If you would prefer to complete and mail in your nomination forms, please click below to download the PDF version. Mail all completed forms to the below address no later than Friday, January 6 , 2017.
Visit Temecula Valley
28690 Mercedes St. Suite A
Temecula, CA 92590