Temecula Xenia Hospitality Award Nominations
When considering a nomination, please keep the following in mind:
- Self-nominations are now accepted in all categories.
- To nominate a business, individual or yourself for this honor, you must be an owner or employee of a business that is a VTV member in good standing.
- Consider the nominees accomplishments for the year 2018 only.
- Nominee should be a business, individual or yourself who meets the criteria of the award.
- Past award winners of the Welty Professional of the Year, Ambassador, Culinary Champion, Hospitality and Social Media Awards are not eligible to win again in the same category for two (2) consecutive years following their win. Past award winners of the Cilurzo Winery of the Year Award are not eligible to win again in the same category for five (5) consecutive years following their win.
- All nominations will be accepted by submitting online by the deadline. Nominee access to the application process will be available upon nomination.
- All information submitted is subject to verification by the Hospitality Task Force Chairperson and VTV staff. Cilurzo Winery of the Year Award will include the Selection Committee in the verification process.
- Nominees for the Welty Professional of the Year, Ambassador, Culinary Champion, Hospitality and Social Media Awards does not need to be a Visit Temecula Valley member. Nominee for the Cilurzo Winery of the Year Award may only be awarded if they are members of both Visit Temecula Valley and the Temecula Valley Wine Growers Association as “Full Winery Members”.
Not a VTV member? Click here for more information.
Welty Award for Tourism Professional of the Year
Recognizes a person who has made a significant contribution to the tourism industry through innovation, inspiration, and industry leadership. This award is presented at the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce Awards Gala.
Awarded to an individual who encouraged tourism and/or secured a major convention or event in Temecula that has generated significant impact for the region.
Cilurzo Award for Winery of the Year
Recognizes a winery operating in the Temecula Valley, who routinely offers an exceptional guest experience through its wine, winery & vineyard's quality and appearance, and philanthropic endeavors for the betterment of the community.
Champion Culinary Award
Awarded to a locally-owned restaurant or a chef operating in the Temecula Valley demonstrating exceptional dining experiences through its service excellence, innovation and culinary offerings. The recipient of this award will be actively involved in the community through their philanthropic activities.
Awarded to a tourism organization who demonstrated outstanding hospitality to visitors and exhibits a team spirit in promoting travel, tourism and the growth of Temecula.
Social Media Award
Awarded to an organization that has had significant impact, through social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat or tourism-related blog promoting Temecula.