View our free
Temecula Xenia Hospitality Reward Selection Process
- An annual call for Welty nominations will be made to the VTV membership in early November and remaining nomination categories will be made in early January.
- Nominations for all categories will be accepted for a three (2) week period.
- The Hospitality Task Force Chairperson and a VTV staff person will review all nominations to ensure nominees meet the award(s) criteria.
- If any nominees do not meet the award(s) criteria, notification will be given to the nominators.
- Nominee Applications for the Welty award will be sent to nominees by early December. The remaining nominee applications will be sent to nominees by early February.
- Nominees will have three (3) weeks to complete the forms and submit them to VTV by the due date.
- Judging will be performed by past award winners, Hospitality Task Force members, and tourism leaders in the community.
- Judging will be based on a point system and, based on the outcome of the ratings, winners will be selected.
- The Welty Award for Tourism Professional of the Year will be presented at the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Awards Gala in February and the five (5) additional Xenia Awards will be presented at the VTV’s Awards Luncheon in March.