View our free
Temecula Xenia Hospitality Award Selection Process
- An annual call for nominations will be made to the VTV membership. Applications for nominee responses will be available upon nomination.
- Nominations for all categories will be accepted for a six (6) week period.
- The Hospitality Committee Chairperson and VTV staff will review all nominations to ensure nominees meet the award(s) criteria. This process will also include the Selection Committee for the Cilurzo Winery of the Year Award only.
- If any nominees do not meet the award(s) criteria, notification will be given to the nominators.
- Nominees will be required to complete the nominee application before the June 30th, 2021 deadline.
- Selection committees will include industry-specific professionals, past award winners, and tourism leaders in the community.
- Selection criteria will be based on completed nominee applications and criteria for the specific award.
- The Welty Award for Tourism Professional of the Year will be presented at the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Awards Gala on July 24th and the seven (7) additional Xenia Awards will be presented at the VTV’s Awards Luncheon in October.