People's Choice Blind Tasting & Awards
What is Temecula Valley's best wine? You Decide.
On Sunday, October 28th, join fellow wine enthusiasts and Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country movers and shakers at the third annual People's Choice Blind Tasting and Awards!
This year's event will be held at Fazeli Cellars and it will include a walk around "blind" tasting, followed by an awards celebration featuring last year's winning wines, culinary creations from Fazeli's in-house chef and an awards program with live entertainment.
DATE AND TIME:
Sun, October 28, 2018
Estate Pass: 1:00-4:00pm
Reserve Pass: 4:00-7:00pm
37320 De Portola Road
Temecula, CA 92592
Estate Pass: $45
- Walk-around blind tasting from 1pm - 4pm
- Commemorative wine glass
- Light cheese and charcuterie
Reserve Pass: $85
- Estate Pass
- Winemaker reception featuring awards presentation and celebration, delicious gourmet bites prepared by Chef Anthony Bartolotta and Fazeli Cellar's culinary team (4:00-7:00 pm)
- Live entertainment
- Free-flowing Temecula Valley Wines
- The chance to mix and mingle with Temecula Valley's own rock starts - our local winemakers.
Click here to see results from last year's event!
More information coming soon!
More sponsorship information coming soon!