Sip At Home | Stay Home
Support local wineries, breweries, and restaurants all while staying indoors. Many of our local businesses have online stores in addition to their storefronts. Order your favorite bottle of wine or brew from the comfort of your home. Many of our retailers offer shipping specials to make sipping at home even easier! If you are in the area, you can pick up a bottle or order take-out for a cozy night in.
How to Sip Like a Pro from Home
How to Experience Temecula Valley Wine Country From Home
While providing much-needed support to local businesses
While you may not be able to visit your favorite wineries right now because they are closed for public tastings, here are 6 ways to enjoy Temecula Valley Wine Country from the comfort of your home:
1. Order some of your favorite sips, and try some new ones. Most wineries are running specials on the bottles and shipping.
2. Get creative with wine tasting! We are seeing some of our favorite media platforms and social media influencers hosting virtual wine tastings. Stock up on a few bottles and join in the conversations. This will help you feel connected and teach you the art of wine tasting. Or, host your own with your friends!
3. SHARE...virtually. With all of the at-home wine tasting you are doing, post your thoughts online. Share your tasting notes and impressions on social media, being sure to tag wineries and regions. These businesses will appreciate it.
4. Review. Finally get around to doing all those Yelp, Facebook, and Google reviews you swore you were going to do after all of those positive customer service experiences you had not too long ago.
5. Brush up on your wine studies. Taking a wine class or working toward a certification right now? Use this time to work through some of the material, take practice tests, or do timed “exam conditions” tastings.
6. Reach out. Send a message of support to your favorite winery, tasting room staff, or winemaker letting them know you appreciate them, and asking how you can help. This is a small gesture that goes a long way right now.
We will get through this. Let’s all stay positive, be kind, and do our part to make sure we come out the other side of this stronger than ever.
Did you know most of our Temecula Valley Wineries have online stores where you can purchase bottles or cases from the comfort of your home? If you live local, some wineries even offer free shipping when you purchase a minimum of three bottles. Below are links to the online stores for all of our local wineries. To see special offers, we highly recommend following each winery on social media. Each winery is posting updates on a daily basis.
Foods to Make You Healthy