Job Openings, Internships, Fellowship & Volunteer Opportunities
Post A Job Opening
If you are a hospitality partner and would like to post an available job opening(s), please e-mail the following information to Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Position Available
- Brief Job Description
- Contact Information
Internship / Fellowship
Visit Temecula Valley offers an unpaid internship/fellowship program to college students who are interested in tourism marketing. Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of their internship.
- Students taking part in the program will gain hands-on project experience as they learn about the workings of a Destination Marketing Organization (DMO).
- The students will also have the opportunity to gain leadership and problem-solving skills, achieve professional growth, and expand their personal and professional networks.
Visit Temecula Valley offers internship/fellowships in a variety of departments including PR, Marketing, Finance/Operations, Membership and Social Media Marketing.
College students interested in working with Visit Temecula Valley are encouraged to apply. To be considered for the program, send a current resume to Scott WIlson to express interest, with a summary of what department and their availability.
- Submit resume to email@example.com
- Students resumes and qualifications will be screened
- If the student clears the screening, they will be contacted for an interview, and further steps
- If offered a position, the student will receive an internship application and must submit the following for the application process: cover letter, resume, and a letter of recommendation.