Group Itinerary Activities - Outdoor Recreation
Temecula Valley is the year–round destination for exploring the beautiful outdoors. The Temecula Valley is situated among the hills that bring warm temperatures during the day and cooler temperatures at night. Let your group enjoy Southern California beauty with one of these outdoor activities.
- Saddle up and enjoy an equestrian experience.
- Offered by local hot air balloon companies, tethered rides accompany evening events and dramatic balloon glows.
- Harboring rare California landscapes, Santa Rosa Plateau offers naturalist-guided, interpretive walking tours.
- Play a round a golf at one of the many world-class resorts along the Temecula Wine Country Golf Trail.
- Discover nature and history with a walking tour.
- Bike along the variety of skill level trails.
Hot Air Ballooning
4 Hour Experience
Take your meeting to new heights as you soar on a hot air balloon. Many of your attendees probably have this on their bucket list! Sunrise rides are available year-round (weather permitting) and are sure to bring your team closer together.
Golf with a View
4+ Hour Experience
Golf never goes out of style! Schedule some tee time for your group as a team-building exercise. Temecula Creek Inn not only boasts a beautiful course, but also has walkable trails on-property. Your experience is enhanced with the beautiful view of our rolling hills.
4+ Hour Experience
Wine Country Trails By Horseback, Inc.
Horseback riding can bring your team closer. Not only is this likely a new experience for most, but it helps build confidence and communication skills. Kick off your day with this activity to boost creativity and focus for your meeting ahead.
Rose Garden Showcase
30 Minute Experience
The 3.4 acre garden is perfect to get some fresh air or take team pictures. Unplug and refresh in between sessions with a well-deserved break.This outdoor showcase for many rose varieties offers walking paths with different blooms at every turn.
Outdoor Recreation Partners