Group Itinerary - Outdoors
Temecula Valley is the year–round destination for exploring the beautiful outdoors. The Temecula Valley is situated among the hills that bring warm temperatures during the day and cooler temperatures at night.
- Saddle up and enjoy an equestrian experience.
- Offered by local hot air balloon companies, tethered rides accompany evening events and dramatic balloon glows.
- Harboring rare California landscapes, Santa Rosa Plateau offers naturalist-guided, interpretive walking tours.
- Play a round a golf at one of the many world-class resorts along the Temecula Wine Country Golf Trail.
- Discover nature and history with a walking tour.
- Bike along the variety of skill level trails.
Whether you are touring with a group or just exploring on your own, there is something for everyone.