- Group Itineraries
Group Itinerary - Old Town
While Temecula Valley has changed since it's days as a stagecoach stop more than 160 years ago, one thing that has not is the warm and inviting atmosphere in Old Town Temecula.
- Stroll along the wooden sidewalks to shop one-of-a-kind gifts and antiques.
- Explore Old Town Temecula with guided walking tours featuring stories and facts about landmarks and colorful characters.
- Catch a play at the Temecula Community Theater.
- Stay the night at the Temecula Hotel. Built in 1882, the year the railroad came to Temecula.
- Dine at the main restaurants throughout Old Town, including the Bank. The Bank was the first cement building in the Inland Empire and still has the original vault.
- Relive history in the Temecula Valley Museum.
Old Town is the heartbeat of Temecula with so much to explore, you will need to extend your meeting.