The Chapel of Memories is a historic wedding venue located in the heart of Old Town Temecula. Built in 1917, it was the first building constructed as a church. The chapel was acquired by the City of Temecula and has been restored with classic woodwork throughout. The stained glass used throughout the facility is a combination of original glass and new matching glass obtained from the original glass factory still in operation today. The pews are replicas based on an original pew that came from the church.
The intimate chapel is bounded by a rose garden with a gazebo located in the park that is perfect for wedding photos. The chapel seats up to 100 guests and has separate dressing rooms for the bride and groom. It is perfect for the DIY bride and groom that are on a budget.