TEMECULA, CA; (August 26, 2013)---The 9th Annual California Wine Month sparks a month-long vinous celebration across the Golden State, and Temecula Valley's 35 wineries invite wine-lovers from San Diego to Los Angeles to explore and experience the Southland's premier wine country in two unique ways.
September Sip Passport
- When: Valid September 1-30; visits may be concurrent or spaced throughout the month.
- What: Voucher for a full tasting flight at any four participating Temecula Valley wineries; includes souvenir wine glass. See TemeculaWines.org for details.
- Tickets: $35 per person for Sip Passport (a $60-80 value); tickets, various transportation and overnight packages are all available at TemeculaWines.org/events.
- Packages:Newly-renovated Temecula Creek Inn and the charming B&B, The Inn at Europa, offer discount Sip & Stay packages throughout September. Additionally, visitors may book Sip, Stay & Ride Packages with one of wine country's trusted transportation partners, like Grapeline Wine Tours, Sunset Limo or West Coast Chauffeur. For more details, visit TemeculaWines.org and click on Events.
4th Annual CRUSH Gala
- When: Saturday, September 14 from 7-9:30 p.m.
- Where: Callaway Winery: 32720 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591
- What: Upscale gala event bringing together 35 Temecula Valley wineries; fine cuisine from 18 local chefs, farms and restaurants; and live entertainment to set the mood.
- Tickets: All-inclusive tickets are $75 per person; VIP Tickets are $100 and include admittance to the pre-event Winemakers Roundtable seated panel discussion and exclusive winemaker tasting, beginning at 5:30pm. Tickets are on sale now at TemeculaWines.org/Events.
- Packages: Enjoy the brand-new Farm House Restaurant at Temecula Creek Inn and book a tour with Grapeline Wine Tours to make the weekend even more special and safe. Overnight package includes one-night stay and two tickets to CRUSH. For more details, visit TemeculaWines.org and click on Events.
Visit TemeculaWines.org and click on Events to purchase Sip Passports and CRUSH tickets.
ABOUT TEMECULA VALLEY Winegrowers Association
Comprising 35 wineries and more than 60 wine growers, Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association is a nonprofit regional organization dedicated to increasing awareness of the quality wines and wine grapes grown in Temecula Valley and South Coast Appellations. Officially established in 1984, Temecula AVA (American viticultural area) consists of 33,000 acres, of which approximately 1,300 acres are currently planted to commercial vineyards. Known as Southern California's wine country, Temecula Valley is located in Riverside County just one hour from San Diego, Orange County and Palm Springs. Temecula Valley wine country is easily accessible from Highways 15 and 79, and welcomes day visitors as well as overnight guests, wedding parties, meeting groups and hot air balloon enthusiasts. Learn more at TemeculaWines.org.
About California Wine Month
California Wine Month in September was created by the Wine Institute and the California Association of Winegrape Growers and proclaimed by Governor Jerry Brown to highlight the state's rich wine history and all that its vintners and growers add to the lifestyle and economy of the Golden State. Dozens of wineries and wine regions throughout the state celebrate California Wine Month each September with special tastings, events and offers. Learn more at DiscoverCaliforniaWines.com.
O: 213-985-1011 | C: 818-281-7416
1616 Burbank Blvd., Suite C, Burbank CA 91506