Temecula, CA (September 4, 2013) - Slated to open this October, Farm House Kitchen, located in Temecula's premier golf resort Temecula Creek Inn situated in the heart of wine country, will usher in a new era of dining in Temecula Valley. The new space, a rustic yet refined eatery, represents a $2.5 million transformation. Designed to encourage social dining, guests will indulge in locally sourced, farmhouse fare, premium wines and house-aged whiskys.
"Temecula Creek Inn has been lsquo;go to' for golfers and wine country visitors for a generation. We look forward to introducing this new chapter in dining at our resort with Farm House Kitchen," says Temecula Creek Inn General Manager, Tom DeMott. "Following a major renovation, the new space will elevate the dining experience for locals and new guests, and provide a gathering spot to create memories over great food and drinks."
In addition to the highly anticipated opening of Farm House Kitchen, the restaurant hired Igor Krichmar as Executive Chef. Chef Krichmar joined the team in the spring of 2013, and has been eager to get started in the new space, creating farmhouse fare with an artisan's touch.
Farm House Kitchen will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. During dinner hours a "Fresh Sheet" menu will be offered focusing on ingredients Chef Igor wants to highlight and are locally sourced. Igor's culinary team has a passion for sourcing ingredients from favorite local purveyors and farmers, such as Nicolau Family Farms, Old Town Bakery, Temecula Olive Oil Co. and Crow's Pass. Signature biscuits, jams, Sriracha sauce and Hudson whiskey barrel-aged maple syrup are all house-made, and sure to become guest-favorites. The menu will offer down-to-earth, satisfying cuisine with an elevated spin on familiar items meant to share and satisfy.
- Slow Braised Short Rib -red wine, demi-glace, English muffin, poached farm egg, bacon infused hollandaise
- Avocado + Vegetable Omelet - roasted baby heirloom tomatoes, basil, avocado mousse
- Ever-changed breakfast sausages
Snacks & Shared Plates
- Jam board - house-made jam, homemade scone, honey butter. Fall seasonal offerings include strawberry basil and blackberry forest mint.
- Open Fire Bone Marrow - garlic rosemary crostini, parsley, pickled red onion salad
- Fried Mac and Cheese - croquettes, truffle aioli
- Columbia River Salmon - pan roasted, celery root, fava beans, truffle butter sauce
- Sue's Brunch Burger - Wood-grilled beef patty, breakfast sausage, bacon, swiss cheese, sunny-side-up Primal Pastures egg
- Vintage Farms 8oz. Filet - roasted wild mushrooms, braised kale, pommes puree, house crisps, green peppercorn sauce.
Eat Your Veggies: A portion of the menu highlights the gorgeous produce sourced from local farms and the property's herb garden.
- Local Gold & Red Beet Salad - arugula pesto, pistachio crusted Nicolau Family Farms goat cheese, bacon and cherry vinaigrette
- Fin & Field - catch of the day, field greens, toasted pecan, orange marmalade dressing, goat cheese, fresh herbs
Farm House Kitchen's refreshments provide a unique, local take on classic spirits, wines and cocktails. A conversation piece, as well as a connoisseur's dream, the whisky wall - a focal point of the bar - houses four small and operable ageing barrels which produce elegant whiskies for sampling or indulging. Premium wine will be offered on tap straight from the vintner, as well as by the bottle stem. Additionally, there will be a wide selection of both local and imported craft beers.
The expansion renovation will unveil a large 20-seat bar with a raised fireplace, distinct wine and cocktail area and a patio with stacking, roll-up doors that will allow access to the outdoor seating with magnificent views of the golf course and San Jacinto mountains. Communal tables and bar area seating will create an open-concept layout designed to encourage group interaction and capture the casual nature of Temecula Valley. A signature brick-red tile wall, a cork wall adjacent to the fireplace and handsome Chesterfield sofas will compliment the space, adding to the comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
Farm House Kitchen will serve breakfast daily from 6 to 11:00 a.m.; the all day menu daily from 11:00 a.m. to close; and quot;Fresh Sheet" dinner menu daily from 5 to 9:00 p.m. Brunch will be served every Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The bar and patio will be available 11 a.m. to close. For reservations please call 951.587.1465. For more information, please visit www.temeculacreekinn.com or find Temecula Creek Inn on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/temeculacreekinn.
J Public Relations - 619.255.7069
Lindsay Weightman - LWeightman@jpublicrelations.com
Alexandrea Huddleston - Alexandrea@jpublictrelations.com
JC Resorts - 858.385.8796
Sara Baumann - email@example.com