The results are in! Garage Brewing walks away with six medals from the NorCal Brew Competition to add to their collection.
The 2018 NorCal Brew Competition is an annual event held in Sonoma County with beers from various states throughout the country being judged in over 15 categories. This year, the following Garage Brewing Co beers were recognized as superior:
- Gold Medal: Belgian Tripel aka Tow Truck (Trappist Ale)
- Gold Medal: Rancho Lager (International Lager)
- Gold Medal: Barrel Aged Imperial Breakfast Stout (Smoked/Wood Beer)
- Silver Medal: Classic Lager aka Golden Helles (European Lager and German Wheat Beer)
- Bronze Medal: Olspur (European Lager and German Wheat Beer)
- Bronze Medal: Hopped Up Double Red (Amber and Brown American Ale)
It has been a very successful year to date for Garage Brewing Co, as earlier this month they took home six medals and an honorable mention at the 2018 Los Angeles International Beer Competition.
Established in 2013, Garage Brewing Co. of Temecula, CA, set out on a mission “to provide top-quality craft beer that tastes fantastic and appeals to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.” Garage Brewing is committed to excellence and only uses the finest ingredients, state-of-the art equipment, and top-notch coding processes. Their beer can be found at over 1,000 locations throughout the Inland Empire, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County.