More than 120 reality television stars from more than 40 television shows will converge on Temecula, Ca. for fundraising parties, to mingle with the public, compete in the race game, the first-ever Reality Rally festival which will include a Celebrity Chefs Showcase.
• The event kicks off with the Red Carpet Celebrity Parade of Stars and Feeling Lucky Casino Fundraiser at 5 p.m. Friday night at Wilson Creek Winery where ticket holders can mingle with the celebrities, enjoy hor d'oevres, and participate in the casino night fun.
• At 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning, teams comprising of three members of the public and one reality star will converge on the steps of Temecula City Hall and subsequently flood onto the streets in a race to complete a series of challenges at checkpoints. The public is invited to follow along with the game.
• From 4 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Temecula City Hall Square will be filled up for the Reality Rally Festival.
• The reality stars will be available for autographs at the meet and greet from 4 to 6 p.m. and autograph books are for purchase.
• Also starting at 4 p.m. is the Kidz Challenge Checkpoint Games Zone where children will have the opportunity to play a mini ‘Amazing Race' game of their own. There will be festival fun and games, sponsor booths, photo stations, birds and animals on display, live streeam interviews and food and drink for purchase.
• Starting at 7 p.m., celebrity chefs (‘Hell's Kitchen,' ‘Chopped,' ‘Cutthroat Kitchen,' ‘MasterChef') will compete in the second annual Celebrity Chefs Showcase. Three chefs will pair up randomly to compete against the other teams of chefs until a winner is crowned.
• After the festival shuts down, plans are in place for post-event VIP parties at Old Town Temecula eateries, pubs and clubs where fans can experience the culinary and drink-making exploits of local establishments while again mingling with the reality stars.
Reality Rally is most certainly an opportunity for fans of reality television shows to get up-close and personal with their favorite personalities, but it is also an opportunity to support those who are fighting for their lives against breast cancer. For more information on Michelle's Place, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide emotional and educational support to those touched by breast cancer and to facilitate breast health care services, visit Michelle's Place website.
For more information on Reality Rally, please visit www.RealityRally.com.
REALITY RALLY 2015
When: 5 to 10 p.m. Friday, Red Carpet Celebrity Parade of Stars and Feeling Lucky Casino Fundraiser (Wilson Creek Winery); 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Reality Rally Race (Temecula City Hall Square, Old Town Temecula); 4 to 9 p.m. Reality Rally Festival (Temecula City Hall Square)
Venues: Wilson Creek Winery, 35960 Rancho California Road, Temecula; Temecula City Hall Square, 41000 Main St., Temecula
Tickets: $25 (presale), $30 (door) for the Red Carpet Celebrity Parade of Stars and Feeling Lucky Casino Fundraiser at Wilson Creek Winery; $10 for Reality Rally Festival and Celebrity Chef Showcase; $1,000 Reality Rally Pass (includes admission into the game, lodging, entrance to all events and more.
# # #
To arrange an interview with Gillian Larson or any of the confirmed reality television stars attending the event, please contact Larson directly at 781-962-8234 or email@example.com. For all other media related inquiries, please contact Joni Preston at Jonimedia@realityrally.com.