Winding through the native canyons and ravines of Temecula Valley, Journey at Pechanga is the resort's newest addition: A world-class, 7,219 yard course (Par 72) that rises & falls a breathtaking 300 feet in 18 holes. Journey was designed by the award-winning architects Arthur Hills & Steve Forrest and will challenge even the best pros, with alternate tee boxes giving the casual player a decent shot at making par as well.
- Over 7 miles of cart paths
- Signature Hole 6, Par 4, 435-yards has a spectacular 175-foot drop
- Each hole bears a Luiseño name, and the course is host to some cultural exhibits that chronicle the history of the Pechanga people.
- Carts are equipped with a state-of-the-art GPS system with course tips and narration by U.S. Open Golf Champion Corey Pavin.
- Pavin is the official Journey touring pro, acting as a national spokesperson for the course. He will participate in numerous events scheduled at Journey throughout the year.
- 62,000square-foot Clubhouse featuring upscale amenities including Journey's End restaurant, a 2,800 square foot pro shop and 150 lockers with full club repair service.
Click here to visit the Pechanga Resort & Casino website for more information.